Support our aim to build a better Birmingham
- Register To Vote & Use Your Vote
- Yes for a Brighter Future
- Yes for Hope
- Yes for Political & Civic Engagement
- Yes for a Youth Forum & Our Young People
- Yes for a Safer Birmingham
- Yes for a Greener Birmingham
- Yes to the Voices of the People
- Yes to Investment in Birmingham
- Yes to Jobs
- Yes to Live in Birmingham
- Yes to Adequate Housing
- Yes to Social & Economic Regeneration
- Yes to Community Cohesion
- Yes to Educational Achievement
- Yes to National & International Transport Gateway's
- Yes to Multi-Cultural Living & Diversity
- Yes to the end of Poverty
- Yes to dealing with Gang Culture, Gun & Knife Crime
- Yes to Health & Well being
- Yes to a Birmingham to Be Proud of by all Brummie's irrespective of Race, Gender, Sexuality,Wealth, Health, Age, Disability, Class or Literacy.
- Yes to working to together to Build a Better Birmingham
You must be heard and Vote. Don't let a minority of individuals make important decisions for you.
You must Vote, but, to do this you must be registered to vote.
Two short films:
VOTER REGISTRATION CLINICS
We are holding Voter Registration Clinics on the following dates:
New Voter Registration Clinics will commence in January 2013.
Voter Registration and Community Engagement Clinics involving Churches, Community Organisations, Local Councillors and Statutory Agencies will commence in January 2013.
Bring Out The Vote
Community Family Concert
Saturday 10th August 2013
New Testament Church of God
George Street West
Birmingham B18 7HF
Saturday 31stAugust 2013
Church of God of Prophecy
Listen to our Community Concert's Theme Tune
Bob Marley One Love
Make Sure you Register to Vote you can email us directly and we'll send you a Voter Registration Form or provide you with help completing one.
Get Involved to bring about change in our Communities
Join The Voter Registration & Engagement campaign email:
Apply to Become a School Governor
Apply to Become a Custody Visitor
Apply to Become a Magistrate
Apply to become an
Independent Monitoring Board Member
Make our Elected Members Accountable to Us The People
Our City Council owing to a reduction of funds from central government are intending to reduce our services,
we must get involved to ensure that there is an alternative approach to the proposed reduction in services that will have a detrimental impact upon our Communities.
Join our Political Movement for Change her at Birmingham Empowerment Forum
Many of our Elected Members appear to be out of touch with the real people of this Country. We need to be heard, join us here at Birmingham Empowerment Forum to create a new approach between the People and Local & National Government.
Visit our Youth Page to Find out more about our Young Peoples Forum