Support our aim to build a better Birmingham
- Register To Vote & Use Your Vote
- Yes for a Brighter Future
- Yes for Hope
- Yes for Political & Civic Engagement
- Yes for a Youth Forum & Our Young People
- Yes for a Safer Birmingham
- Yes for a Greener Birmingham
- Yes to the Voices of the People
- Yes to Investment in Birmingham
- Yes to Jobs
- Yes to Live in Birmingham
- Yes to Adequate Housing
- Yes to Social & Economic Regeneration
- Yes to Community Cohesion
- Yes to Educational Achievement
- Yes to National & International Transport Gateway's
- Yes to Multi-Cultural Living & Diversity
- Yes to the end of Poverty
- Yes to dealing with Gang Culture, Gun & Knife Crime
- Yes to Health & Well being
- Yes to a Birmingham to Be Proud of by all Brummie's irrespective of Race, Gender, Sexuality,Wealth, Health, Age, Disability, Class or Literacy.
- Yes to working to together to Build a Better Birmingham
You must be heard and Vote. Don't let a minority of individuals make important decisions for you.
You must Vote, but, to do this you must be registered to vote.
Two short films:
VOTER REGISTRATION CLINICS
We are holding Voter Registration Clinics on the following dates:
New Voter Registration Clinics.
Voter Registration and Community Engagement Clinics involving Churches, Community Organisations, Local Councillors and Statutory Agencies along with our National Working with Operation Black Vote on The National Voter Registration Campaign.
Make Sure you Register to Vote you can email us directly and we'll send you a Voter Registration Form or provide you with help completing one.
You can now register to Vote online. Please click here
Also visit our Voter Registration Page for details of Advice Sessions.
Get Involved to bring about change in our Communities
Join The Voter Registration & Engagement campaign email:
Apply to Become a School Governor
Apply to Become a Custody Visitor
Apply to Become a Magistrate
Apply to become an
Independent Monitoring Board Member
Make our Elected Members Accountable to Us The People
Our City Council owing to a reduction of funds from central government are intending to reduce our services,
we must get involved to ensure that there is an alternative approach to the proposed reduction in services that will have a detrimental impact upon our Communities.
Join our Political Movement for Change her at Birmingham Empowerment Forum
Many of our Elected Members appear to be out of touch with the real people of this Country. We need to be heard, join us here at Birmingham Empowerment Forum to create a new approach between the People and Local & National Government.
Take a look at The National Picture with Operation Black Vote
We are proud of our affiliation and national partnership with OBV on the National Voter registration drive and the addressing of inequalities through effective representation and the Civic Leadership programme that is talking place in Birmingham & Wolverhampton.
For further information visit